You should be aware of the following points:
- All shareholding investments are exposed to a degree of
- Market fluctuations may have an effect on the value, price or income of
- The Barloworld Khula Sizwe shares will be subject to all the investment risks faced by the ordinary shareholders of any As with all share investments, the value of the investment depends largely on the underlying value of the business or assets invested in and the financing obligations.
The value of your Barloworld Khula Sizwe Shares will therefore increase and/or decrease with reference, among others, to any changes to the value of the properties owned by Barloworld Khula Sizwe and the costs of funding the acquisition of the Barloworld Khula Sizwe properties.
- Investment capital is not guaranteed, and past performance is not a guide to future investment If the company is doing well, it will, subject to its funding obligations, declare and pay shareholders dividends. There is no guarantee that dividends will be declared and paid.
- You should read all available information as regards to your investment including, but not limited to, the Prospectus, terms and conditions and the “frequently asked questions” in order to properly consider your
- You should carefully consider whether your financial position permits you to invest in
- You should carefully consider whether an investment in shares is appropriate for you in light of your experience, objectives, financial resources and other relevant circumstances.
- Before investing, you should be aware of tax consequences and, on this, you should consult your lawyer, accountant or other tax
- You must ensure that you fully understand the risks involved in owning shares before you